4 GREAT REASONS TO BUY FROM US:
- Over 37,000 happy customers across the US
- Real people on our support team ready to help
- The finest materials and stunning design — all our products are developed with an obsessive dedication to quality, durability, and functionality
- We use the most secure online ordering systems on the market, and are constantly improving our software to make sure we offer the highest possible security
BUY WITH CONFIDENCE
Our mission is to make your shopping experience as safe and enjoyable as possible. Have questions? Feel free to contact our award-winning customer care team for advice on everything from product specifications to order tracking.
- Money back guarantee: Something not quite right? If you’re not totally satisfied with your purchase, you can return it within 15 days for a full refund
- Risk-Free Purchase: We utilize industry-standard Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology to allow for the encryption of all the sensitive information, so you can be sure your details are completely safe with us
- Trustworthy payment method: We partner with the most popular online payment solutions that guarantee enhanced security and fast transaction processing
Doing small, fun thing to your car like adding a decorative air vents, you can turn your grandma lookin' car into a sporty, tacky car. The adhesive is VERY strong, and it looks amazing on my old Elantra.
Good looking product with the carbon fiber invitation from plastic. Worth the money but make sure your surface is cleaned with alcohol before applying the 3M tape.
These really did make my car look a lot neater than what it did originally. I really like this item. This is one of the best mods that I have done to my car. Thank you
Nice looking product; could use better glue for adhesion, but very satisfied with the quality and the cost associated with that quality.
For the price one cannot say anything negative. Would accent a darker colored, smaller car quite nicely. The carbon fiber look is a nice touch.
Absolute show stopper! This thing adds horsepower and style the other cars can only dream of. I wish the back adhesives were a bit stronger.
Works great. Was good everything they said it would be.
It sticks well if you use a hairdryer or heat gun before applying. Just be sure not to melt the purple glue. Curved surfaces won't work that well but I found a pretty flat spot and it's been on firm for a few weeks so far.
Great price and and very good quality