4 GREAT REASONS TO BUY FROM US:
- Over 37,000 happy customers across the US
- Real people on our support team ready to help
- The finest materials and stunning design — all our products are developed with an obsessive dedication to quality, durability, and functionality
- We use the most secure online ordering systems on the market, and are constantly improving our software to make sure we offer the highest possible security
BUY WITH CONFIDENCE
Our mission is to make your shopping experience as safe and enjoyable as possible. Have questions? Feel free to contact our award-winning customer care team for advice on everything from product specifications to order tracking.
- Money back guarantee: Something not quite right? If you’re not totally satisfied with your purchase, you can return it within 15 days for a full refund
- Risk-Free Purchase: We utilize industry-standard Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology to allow for the encryption of all the sensitive information, so you can be sure your details are completely safe with us
- Trustworthy payment method: We partner with the most popular online payment solutions that guarantee enhanced security and fast transaction processing
This LED sign is pretty nice! I attached it to the back side of the passenger peg mounts. It worked perfectly. I wired it up into my brake system and it works very well in tandem with the tail light. It really helps to add to the riders visibility. Cars are much more likely to see you when you have more running and brake lights than just the single factory tail light.
Used it to rebuild/refurbish a set of golf cart rear lights that quit working. Was able to remove the original LED board from the housing and adapt this sign for tail light/brake light/turn signal function. Much brighter than the original LEDs and resolved a strange voltage feedback issue with the original LED boards.
I put it inside my oem incandescent 3rd brake light housing, used the adhesive to attach it to the lens. One of the strips fell off the lens pretty quickly so I'll have to take the rear deck apart and super glue it onto the lens. Not quite as bright as my LED tail lights, but a great value and plenty visible, more so than the incandescent.
I didn’t end up using this for the intended purpose but it still worked great! I needed to replace the 3rd brake light in my truck’s cap and this fit the bill perfectly! This light is far brighter than the original halogen bulb that was there previously.
Nice bright light, but not too bright. I'm using it for "mood" lights in my suburb. Great light was -20 during the nights and close to 50 during the day, and it is still sticking. So I'm happy and will think of other uses for them and order more in the future.
So, a new OEM third brake light for h3 is around $100, and after reading few reviews on this led light decided to try it out. Took about 30 min to install, added a few silicone on the light bezel where few cracks are. Work great!! I recommend it!!!!
I added a couple strips to the back of my motorcycle for conspicuity and they're almost too bright. The stock brake light now seems dim compared to these. The adhesive is good, but I reinforced it with a couple zip ties just to be safe.
Very bright leds. Used on the back of my toad mirror to replace the one that came with the SMI DUO brake. Couldn't see the original leds, but these show up much better.